Corpus Christi, TX Region
Individual therapy is a collaborative process between therapist and patient aimed at addressing specific issues and concerns, in turn, facilitating positive change and ultimately improving the patient's quality of life.
Making the decision to see a counselor is not always easy. You may be carrying wounds that you would rather keep buried. These wounds can be barriers that keep you from developing worthiness and living a full, satisfying life. Together we will develop effective tools and strategies to help you move through these barriers and cultivate worthiness.
Adjusting to changes
Graduate of both Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi and Northcentral University
• Psychotherapist, PhD
• LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor
• LMFT – Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
• Clinically Certified Domestic Violence Counselor
• Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
• Member of the American Counseling Association
• Member of the American Psychological Association
• Diplomate and Fellow with the American Psychotherapy Association
• Board Certified Professional Counselor with the American Psychotherapy Association
Extensive Training in: • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy