Corpus Christi, TX Region
Adolescent therapy is a process designed to address issues specific to the adolescent's stage of development, including learning impulse-control, coping with peer pressure, learning to be assertive, managing emotions, addressing sexual acting out and family concerns.
Status in the Family
Suicide, self-harm, and substance abuse are some of the biggest problems your adolescent son or daughter may be facing. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) can help them control their behavior. You can take your son or daughter to Dr. Linda M. Shake, a trained DBT therapist, to help them manage their behavior to cope more effectively with life's challenges.
Graduate of both Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi and Northcentral University
• Psychotherapist, PhD
• LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor
• LMFT – Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
• Clinically Certified Domestic Violence Counselor
• Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
• Member of the American Counseling Association
• Member of the American Psychological Association
• Diplomate and Fellow with the American Psychotherapy Association
• Board Certified Professional Counselor with the American Psychotherapy Association
Extensive Training in: • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Adjusting to Changes
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.